- Leads the successful delivery of complex customer IT Infrastructure projects from planning, design to implementation.
- Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of project risks and issues.
- Manages small to medium or a portion of larger, more complex customer IT Infrastructure projects.
- Provides leadership and management of the project team.
- Ensures project objectives and performance metrics are achieved.
- Ensures that project deliverable meet the required quality standards and are accepted by the customer.
- Responsible for the creation and updating of the project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
- Continuously focuses on project delivery excellence and high level of customer satisfaction.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least Minimum of 5 year experience as an IT Infrastructure Project Manager.
- Must have Project Management experience, background or strong knowledge in the deployment of IT Infrastructure technologies
- Cloud infrastructure background would be of great advantage
- Conceptual knowledge of main IT Infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, Cloud and applications).
- Good understanding of project scoping and risk assessment techniques.
- Good negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Candidate must be PMP Certified / Trained
- Candidate must be willng to work in BGC, Taguig
- Preferably can start as soon as possible